Chloe Morrison started with Vogelzang Law as a law clerk in 2018 and joined the firm as an associate in 2020. She focuses her practice in the firm’s innovative bankruptcy department. She also works with the firm’s Zantac cases and is accredited to file VA disability compensation claims on behalf of clients that are veterans.
During her undergraduate studies, Chloe took a business law course, where her professor opened her eyes to a future in the legal profession by teaching her how to hone her already sharp analytical and reasoning skills. The proper application of these skills would allow her to create significant and long-lasting change in the legal world. Chloe is the first attorney in her family and values her ability to help individuals through her work. She lets compassion, practicality, and wisdom guide her client interactions.
After receiving her B.A. in International Business and graduating summa cum laude from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, Chloe attended Chicago-Kent College of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude and was inducted into the Order of the Coif. She also received the CALI Awards for the highest grade in Criminal Law, Legal Writing I, and The Corporation and The Constitution. She was a social committee member of the Society of Women, a member of the Moot Court Honor Society, and a Legal Writing Teaching Assistant.
Chloe enjoys traveling, cooking, and reading when not in the office.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- B.A., summa cum laude, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
- CALI Award for the highest grade in Criminal Law, Legal Writing I, The Corporation, and The Constitution
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Member, Chicago Bar Association – Alliance for Women Service Committee
- Member, Chicago Bar Association – Bankruptcy & Reorganization Practice Committee
- Member, Chicago Bar Association – YLS Women in the Law Committee
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Women’s Bar Association