Rocio Herrera is an essential member of the firm’s bankruptcy and liens department. She works tirelessly filing claims and liens for clients with asbestos-related diseases. The bankruptcy team is lauded for its cutting-edge work in filing and processing claims.
Rocio attended Carthage College as an undergraduate, continuing to law school at Loyola University Chicago School of Law. While in law school, she received the CALI Award for the highest grade in Employment Law and Federal Criminal Law. She was also a Lincoln Scholar, a National Hispanic Scholarship Fund Scholar, and was awarded the Hispanic Leader Award from Carthage College. A lifelong advocate for the disabled, Rocio was proud to give back to the community by volunteering with El Centro Romero after law school.
A long-time Chicagoan, Rocio enjoys everything the city has to offer — from its art and music scenes to its diverse restaurants. When she’s not cheering on her favorite F1 team, she is relishing life.
- Bankruptcy & Liens
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- B.A., Carthage College
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- CALI Award, Employment Law and Federal Criminal Law
- Lincoln Scholar
- National Hispanic Scholarship Fund Scholar
- Political Science Department Student of the Year
- Hispanic Leader Award, Carthage College
- French, Fluent
- Spanish, Fluent