Why file a lawsuit?
Reasons for and benefits of filing
Reasons to file a lawsuit
Asbestos exposure caused your disease
- There is a 100 percent correlation between your asbestos exposure and subsequent mesothelioma diagnosis.
- You have been diagnosed with mesothelioma or a rare, incurable disease caused by a known carcinogen.
Companies valued profit over human life
- Your mesothelioma diagnosis was due to asbestos exposure in the workplace.
- Companies manufacturing products that contain asbestos were aware of its toxicity and danger but failed to warn you and end its use.
Benefits of filing a lawsuit
Establishing Financial Stability
Our goal for each client is to provide them and their families with financial stability for future generations. A lawsuit and settlement will not cure mesothelioma or change the uncertainty a life-changing mesothelioma diagnosis brings. It can, however, help ease the financial burden on you or your loved ones.
No Cost to File Your Asbestos Lawsuit: Vogelzang Law does not collect fees until a settlement is reached.
Numerous companies are responsible for exposing employees to harmful, asbestos-ridden environments and products. With your help, Vogelzang Law can achieve justice for you and your loved ones and hold companies that use asbestos-related products accountable.
Filing With Ease
We understand the importance of being around family and friends during this stressful time. We will travel to your home to get to know you and learn about your case. On average, our mesothelioma lawsuits settle in 9 to12 months.
How the legal process works
Most asbestos cases are settled out-of-court before they even come before a jury. Here are some conditions that may make it more likely you’ll settle:
- You have gathered all the facts about your medical condition and employment history.
- Your attorney is efficient.
- There is an easily identifiable payment source, like an insurance company or an asbestos victims’ fund.